Balmer Recruitment Ltd. has been retained by Focus Ireland to recruit for a Corporate Campaign Manager which is a brand new opportuinty within their Fundraising Team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Based in Christchurch, Dublin 8, and reporting to the Partnership & Philanthropy Manager this role is critical to delivering two flagship corporate campaigns to Focus Ireland (Shine a Light and Sponsor a Star campaigns) and the development of other corporate campaign opportunities.
- Professionally manage, sell and deliver Focus Ireland’s flagship corporate events and campaigns.
- Deliver ambitious fundraising and productivity targets within pre-agreed budget and timeline.
- Manage the corporate campaigns team to deliver KPI’s to deadline and within budget.
- Lead on the development of new corporate events and campaigns.
- Support participants, engage them, keep them informed of the impact they are making, and provide them with ongoing tools to elevate their fundraising and engagement.
- Compile fundraising tool kits, information packs, press kits etc. to support participants.
- Compile briefing documents, project plans, event management plans, sales plans, budgets and presentations to enable leaders and team members work professionally and cross functionally.
- Build and maintain media partnerships and key influencer relationships that deliver effective events and campaigns
- Work closely with the wider team to deliver a best in class donor journey through engagement and stewardship.
- Develop and fulfil content for ATL and social media channels including Focus Ireland’s own channels and that of partner media outlets.
- Lead in sharing Campaign learnings, experience and techniques within the team.
- Recruit third party telesales suppliers, in-house sales temp staff .
- Purchase, manage and maintain data using the existing CRM system, lead on best practice in GDPR.
- Work closely with the Strategic Digital and Marketing Manager in relation to content, branding and profile.
- Write campaign briefs, train telesales staff and manage the sales message across teams.
- Report on time to the Partnership & Philanthropy Manager via oral and written formats
Key skills and experience/knowledge required:
- Degree in related subject.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Proven track record of campaign management experience including management of radio, TV, digital and telesales campaigns.
- Experience selling into or developing and maintaining relationships with CEO and leadership level clients
- Experience in project and budget management.
- Strong experience in production and event management.
- Experience in campaign project management.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Social Media and / or digital marketing.
- Highly organized with ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task.
- High degree of initiative, flexibility and creativity.
- To have a thorough working knowledge of all departments in Focus Ireland.
- To have an excellent knowledge of Focus Ireland policies.
- To play an integral role participating as a key member of the Fundraising teams.
- Undertake relevant work delegated by the Partnership & Philanthropy Manager.
- Contribute to the wider strategic development of Focus Ireland.
- Demonstrate creativity, drive, dynamism, commitment, attention to detail and best practice in all activities.
- Share Focus Ireland’s values, participate as a full member of the Focus Ireland team and support activities across the whole organisation as appropriate.
- Engage in regular one to one sessions with your line manager.
- Be vigilant to any Health, Safety and Welfare risks in the workplace and bring any concerns to the attention of your manager or Health & Safety Representative.
- Ensure information systems are maintained and kept up to date as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of charities regulation, data protection acts, governance and best practice.
- Well experienced in MS Office and CRM software (preferably Microsoft Dynamics).
- To assume responsibility for his/her own professional development and safe work practice.
- To keep abreast of current developments in the NFP and marketing sectors.
***Please Note - Closing date for applications - Wednesday 20th June at 12pm***
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com for review.