Balmer Recruitment Ltd. has been retained by a high-profile Dublin based Charity to lead on the recruitment of an exciting new opportunity as Head of Human Resources. The position is a two-year fixed term contract with a view to permanency thereafter.
This well-respected and very well-established charity currently employs in the region of 200+ staff and is keen to find someone with extensive expertise in Human Resource Management to head up the HR Team and to lead on all HR matters for the organisation.
- Reporting to the CEO, the Head of HR will lead on the implementation and maintenance of HR best practice and procedure consistent with the organisational strategy and values
- Effectively influence thinking at all levels in the organisation in achieving excellence in HR policy and practice
- Providing input into the overall organisational leadership strategy from a HR perspective, ensuring the organisation’s culture is aligned with growth plans
- Contribute effectively to solutions and decision making on organisation-wide HR matters
- Lead on all training and development initiatives such that they are closely aligned to organisational and personal goals
- Conduct regular reviews with all team members, setting and agreeing clear objectives
- Responsible for leading on high volume end-to-end recruitment including writing job descriptions, agency liaison, candidate sourcing, interview coordination, on-boarding etc.
- Management of employee relations issues and partnering with management to coach and guide around such issues
- Leading on annual operational HR plans, forming strong relationships with key senior management staff and ensuring people perspective is represented fully in decision-making
- Performance management review and revision as required
- Graduate Degree essential
- Minimum 10 years HR experience
- CIPD qualified
- Experience implementing HR systems, policies & procedures
- Strategic thinking
- High class project management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Hard-working and committed
- Proven track record of meeting targets within a high performance environment
- Experience of HR metrics
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Previous involvement in strategic planning
- Social conscience
- Full driver’s licence and access to own car essential
This organisation cares passionately about what they do. They are inspired by who they work with and learn from the very best. They care about who they work with and take the time to know each other as individuals. Interactions are open and honest and always with the best intentions. This is an exceptionally exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team environment that impacts greatly on people's lives.
Closing Date: Friday 1stJune at 12:00pm midday
To apply, please submit your CV and email-cover letter by email to email@example.com for review.