Research and Innovation Manager
The National Adult Literacy Agency is an independent expert body committed to ensuring that people with literacy and numeracy difficulties can fully take part in society and have access to learning opportunities that meet their needs. The Agency plays a key role in the Further Education and Training strategy in Ireland and in developing innovative responses to adult literacy issues in the twenty-first century.
We are currently recruiting for a Research & Innovation Manager to play a pivotal role within the organisation’s management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the agency’s research capability as well as developing innovative responses to teaching and learning in adult literacy as detailed in the organisation’s three year strategy. In addition, he/she will carry out a variety of tasks to include managing a small dynamic team.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A relevant 3rd level degree
- 7-10 years relevant work experience
- 3 years management experience
- Experience of research and innovation - ideally within adult learning or the wider education and training sector
- Proven track record of strategy development and delivery
- Strong relationship development skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
€€€ The salary on offer is €65,000 per annum
Working with NALA offers the chance to see your hard work have a tangible public impact. Whatever the policy or strategy you may be working on, you are encouraged to make a difference. NALA also offers the opportunity of a challenging yet enjoyable career and although it requires hard work it facilitates a good work/life balance.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Monday 12th June at 5:30pm
NALA is an equal opportunities employer